Wilson Elser's Orlando office is currently seeking a General Liability Associate Attorney. This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys looking to take on engaging, substantive responsibilities as part of a general liability defense team within a national firm. The associate attorney will work on a tight-knit, dynamic team alongside experienced Partners and other Associates.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves their clients with nearly 800 attorneys across over 30 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and are included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms
• JD from an accredited law school
• Must be admitted to practice in the state of Florida
• 5 - 8 years defense litigation experience
• Experience with complex general liability
• Medical Malpractice experience preferred, but not required
• Excellent legal writing and communication skills
• Legal project management experience is helpful
• Independently manage a caseload, working cases from beginning to end.
• Represent clients in a wide range of insurance coverage and defense claims
• Provide clients with insurance coverage advice on a variety of subjects, relating to a variety of different matters
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
• Excellent Benefits
• Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
• Generous PTO plan
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting "Orlando General Liability Associate Attorney" in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.