Insure the timely and accurate completion of residential modification loan and other government homeowner assistance applications; interviewing clients in person and over the phone; working on legal files as directed by attorneys.
• Minimum 2 years residential real estate documentation experience or Associate’s degree
• Strong mortgage modification processing or paralegal experience a plus
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be highly motivated
• Must have good interpersonal skills
• Must be well organized and a self-starter
• Must be able to multi-task and work well under tight time constraints with high volume
• Spanish or Haitian Creole fluency preferred
Excellent benefits and salary. EOE. All applications consisting of resumes, cover letters detailing your interest in working at Legal Services must be submitted via email to Papps@LSGMI.ORG.