Deals with high level professional legal service as it relates to contracts and other transactional work for the University.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Negotiates, reviews, drafts, and otherwise prepares a wide array of legal documents.
2. Drafts a variety of legal agreements and other corporate documents.
3. Arranges for executed documents to be entered into centralized files.
4. Approves all contracts as to form and substance.
5. Confers with University employees, deans, chairs, and program directors on legal matters.
6. Conducts research of state and federal legislation, administrative and court decisions; investigates legal problems; and makes recommendations on matters referred by the Vice President for Legal Affairs or Senior Associate Counsel.
7. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Marginal Job Functions:
1. Manages subordinates in the office.
2. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the University's policies and applicable laws.
3. Willingness to travel as necessary.
Apply On Company Site